Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today

Today I am a champion.

Today I decided to change.

Today I decided to be happy even when I wanted to be sad.

Today I decided to pray with my entire soul to my Heavenly Father.

Today I decided to have faith.

Today, I was closer to my Heavenly Father than I have been in a very long time. I am grateful that He gives us struggles in our lives. Struggles that are always opportunities to succeed. These struggles will always come when it is inconvenient. Yeah, they're not so fun. But what my little experience tells me is that He loves me enough to give me struggles. He loves me enough to send me help even when I don't deserve it. I am so grateful that I am a daughter of God. And that I have a Father in Heaven that loves me so much.

Today was a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment